Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2018

We the People: Introducing New Graphics and Branding!

Okay, I admit, I'm pitiful. I am a designer, but I am not a developer. I have no idea how to get the url for my blogger Twitter card without first posting my Twitter card image, so that I can then use that url to create the Twitter card. I've changed the name of my blog and updated the branding. Here is the big reveal. Now I have to implement these files. Hopefully it will all be up by the time people start viewing it.

We the People


So here is  a post to show off my new Header, Logo, and Favicon for my newly rebranded blog.

I love the new styles. Unfortunately, all the previous links I created, broke, the minute I changed the site name. Sigh . . . better now than a year down the road after I had grown.

Logo

This should show up in any links to my general blog page on Twitter or Facebook. Hopefully I will have this working soon.

 

Header 

You can also see this ABOVE this post in all its glory.

Favicon

This is the little tiny icon that shows up next to the url or on the browser tab. It almost the same as the Logo, only it will be tiny, so I had to make it high contrast.






3 comments:

  1. advise. on my laptop the big pic at the top is too wide. right side is cut off. on twitter the background pic, whatever you call the big pic at top is 1263px x 421px. if you shrink (resize canvas) it will look funny. i recommend redoing that pic but not as wide. and save the background first before putting words on it, to test. on my blog i decided to go small and simple. i think it's 200pixels by 50 maybe.
    i've made a ton of websites, know a lot about graphics editing, and know a lot about computers. i will gladly (and freely) help in any way i can. contact me anytime. best right now is on twitter. My name is Steve Herzfeld. @American2084 on twitter. btw, you listed several things and i am the same on many. don't remember what you said, but i a resist, atheist, dem, cat lover, etc. anybody else that sees this can contact me, also. i really do like helping people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback! I appreciate your testing it on Twitter until we got it right.

      Delete

Civil commentary welcome. Abusive comments will be deleted.